Alma Forest Fire Station - Barracks
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Alma Forest Fire Station - Barracks
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project involves placing a temporary modular barracks building approximately 64' X 24' in size onto an existing location where other warehouse buildings once stood. The existing warehouse buildings were removed last year. The pad where the warehouse once stood will be improved with rock base. The new modular building will be placed on this location. The existing driveway will be used for access to the site.
- Contact Information
Santa Clara Unit 15670 Monterey Street
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
Phone : (408) 779-2121
- Los Gatos
- Santa Clara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 414, 14, Sec 15301,15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project meets the Categorical Exemption as described under 14CCR§15301(b) for Existing Facilities and 15304 covering Minor Alterations to Land. CalFire's Santa Clara Unit has conducted a limited environmental review, especially to address potential impacts to cultural or biological resources, and has concluded that no impacts will occur. No environmental impacts are anticipated from this project.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.