Issuance of Leake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0096, Lathrop Water Diversion and Off-Channel Storage Project, Mendocino County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Leake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0096, Lathrop Water Diversion and Off-Channel Storage Project, Mendocino County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Water will be diverted to an off-channel storage pond for agricultural purposes, as conditioned in Appropriative Water Rights Permit 21023 (Application 29907), as issued by the State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Water Rights.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 836-8675
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2, Sec 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project proposes to maintain an existing off-channel water storage pond and install minor facilities in order to maintain compliance with required flow bypass terms. There will be no expansion of use and no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project sire that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when view in connection with the effect of past projects, the effect of other current projects, and the effect of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.