Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0397, Clam Beach Culvert Installation Project, Humboldt County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0397, Clam Beach Culvert Installation Project, Humboldt County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install a 24-inch diameter, 650-foot-long culvert pipe adjacent to Patrick Creek to prevent flooding of the highway due to seasonal wetland pond filling and overtopping.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4, Sec 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to install a culvert to provide better roadside drainage and prevent flooding. There will be no removal of healthy, mature, or scenic trees as a result of this project. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.