Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0306 for a Vulvert Repair Project on an Unnamed Tributary to Forsythe Creek, Russian River Watershe
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0306 for a Vulvert Repair Project on an Unnamed Tributary to Forsythe Creek, Russian River Watershe
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair an existing 26-inch double-barrel culvert by replacing outlet sections with plastic pipe having the same dimensions and installing 28.8 cubic-yards of rock slop projection at the outlet. Water will be diverted around the work site by directing all stream flow into one culvert while repairing the other.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Sec 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to repair and existing culvert by replacing a damaged section at the outlet end. This project involves negligible or no expansion of an existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.