Issuance of Leake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0342 for the Extension of an Existing Reinforced Concrete Box Culvert on an Unnamed Tributary to
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Leake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0342 for the Extension of an Existing Reinforced Concrete Box Culvert on an Unnamed Tributary to
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Extend the inlet end of an existing four-by-four-foot reinforced concrete box culvert by six linear feet. Project components include 1) demolish old and install new wing walls and 2) install three cubic-yards of rock slop protection at inlet end. Work will be done when stream channel is dry.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Sec 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to modify an existing box culvert along an existing section of Highway 162. This project involves negligible or no expansion of existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.