Aliso Creek and Los Angeles River Confluence Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Mountains Recreation and Conservation Authority
- Document Title
- Aliso Creek and Los Angeles River Confluence Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Park improvements of five publically owned parcels in the City of Los Angeles. Improvements to include trails, native planting, fencing, fates, interpretive displays, picnic tables, and signage. Portions of the parcels are owned by L.A. City Department of Water and Power, and L.A. County Department of Public Works. APNs 2126-029-901, 2126-035-900, 2127-001-017, 2127-007-902, 2127-001-903. Kittridge Street Right-of-way.
- Contact Information
Mountains Recreation and Conservation Authority
5810 Ramirez Canyon Road
Malibu, CA 90265
Phone : (310) 589-3200 ext 128
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec 15301,15303,15304,15307,1531
- Reasons for Exemption
- 1 Operation, repair, maintenance, or minor alteration of existing structures or facilities not expanding existing uses. New construction of limited small new facilities; installation of small, new equipment and facilities in small structures; and conversion of the use of small existing structures. Minor alterations in the condition of the land, such as grading, gardening and landscaping, that do not affect sensitive resources. Certain actions by regulatory agencies to maintain, restore, or enhance natural resources, other than construction activities, where the regulatory process includes procedures to protect the environment. Construction or placement of minor structures accessory to existing facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.