Paramount Unified School District Network
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Utilities Commission, California (California Public Utilities Commission)
- Document Title
- Paramount Unified School District Network
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Sunesys installs/operates fiber optics Ethernet networks on behalf of school districts, universities, and library systems. The Paramount Unified School District Network project will involve the installation of 11.89 miles of aerial fiber in existing structures and 1.04 miles of underground fiber (trenching).
- Contact Information
California Public Utilities Commission
505 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102-3298
Phone : (415) 703-1956
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec 15061,/c;15301b/c;15302c/d;1
- Reasons for Exemption
- 5303d;15304f Under Decision (d) 06-06-047, the Commission determined that the full-facilities based project proposed by Sunesys would fall under one or more CEQA categorical exemptions identified in the application.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.