Caltrans, Highway 101 & 271 Culvert Rehabilitation Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Caltrans, Highway 101 & 271 Culvert Rehabilitation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of seven culverts located within Mendocino County. Three culverts are located along Highways 101 at post mile (PM) markers 54.53, 59.30 and 95.88. In addition, four culverts are located along Highway 271 at PM markers 0.11, 0.78, 18.32 and 20.64. The proposed project will cause disturbance to waters of the United States (U.S.) and waters of the State. The purposes and objectives of the project are to repair and upgrade the culverts and down drains to protect the roadway from erosion related structural failures. The proposed construction activities will consist of: installing new corrugated metal or steel pipes; replacing headwalls; installing culvert flumes, aprons, and sections and downdrains; installing rock slope protection; re vegetation; and erosion control.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2835
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Highway with minor expansion of facility for the purpose of fish habitat restoration.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.