Evan Hewes Highway Bridge By-Pass
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River Basin), Palm Desert
- Document Title
- Evan Hewes Highway Bridge By-Pass
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Bragg Crane & Rigging, Co., is requesting an after-the-fact Clean Water Act Section 404 Permit and 401 Certification for grading operations conducted on two existing bridge by-pass roads. The Applicant transported heavy equipment around two bridges between August 7-22, 2008 and graded the bridge by-pass roads to allow the transport of heavy equipment around the two bridges. The Applicant shall restore the by-pass roads to pre-existing conditions.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River B
73-720 Fred Waring Drive, Suite 100
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Phone : (760) 776-8964
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec 15301(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The bridge by-pass roads are existing dirt roads. The proposed project will not result in the expansion of the dirt roads beyond their existing conditions.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.