Crystal Cove SP -- Lift stations Improvements (ER #8471)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Crystal Cove SP -- Lift stations Improvements (ER #8471)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will consists of removing and replacing the three sewage lift stations with new pre-cast concrete sumps, and a duplex grinder, new holding tank, and electrical panels at each lift station. Additionally, a new telemetry system will be installed from the lift stations to the entrance station and new alarm systems and other ancillary support systems for lift station operation. DPR-approve standard project requirements have been incorporated into this project. A copy of the requirements may be obtained by submitting a request to the project Environmental Coordinator listed below.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Acquisition & Development Division, SSC 8885 Rio San Diego Drive #270
San Diego, CA 92108
Phone : (619) 220-5300
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1,3 Sec 15301,15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated in compliance with Section 15300.2. New structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will be substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced (class 2). Consists of construction of limited number of new, small facilities (Class 3).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.