Tracy Unified School District Network
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Utilities Commission, California (California Public Utilities Commission)
- Document Title
- Tracy Unified School District Network
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Fiber Optic Network connecting various school district areas in the city of Tracy. Aerial overhead and trenching along various streets in the city boundaries.
- Contact Information
California Public Utilities Commission
505 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102-3298
Phone : (415) 703-1956
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15061b;15301b/c;15302c/d
- Reasons for Exemption
- ;15303d;15304f Under Decision (D) 06-06-047, the Commission determined that the full-facilities based projects proposed by Sunesys would fall under one or more CEQA categorical exemptions identified in the application.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.