The project is located at 4985 Midway Road, City of Vacaville, Solano County, and includes the realignment, widening and deepening of ~140 linear ft of an ephermal drainage channel (Westerly Channel), construction of two floodwater detention basins, and replacement of two undersized culverts with bottomless arch culverts. The hydrologic function of the channel will be maintained post-construction. Mitigation for project impacts includes revegetation of 3.37 acres of the channel with a variety of native riparian species.
Dept of Resource Mgmt
675 Texas St, Suite 5500
Fairfield, CA 94533
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.