2 Documents in Project
City of Los Banos
NOD - Notice of Determination
The proposed project includes a 5,725 sf commercial building with 3 internal commercial spaces; a drive thru is included for one of the commercial uses. The project includes 28 parking spaces with 2 handicapped parking stalls. The project also includes landscaping meeting City requirements and will utilize existing driveways along Pacheco Blvd. and will also provide alley access. The applicant will be required to obtain an Encroachment Permit from Caltrans.
City of Los Banos City Hall
Pacheco Boulevard and 6th Street
2 elem/ 2 jr high/ 2 HS
Notice of Determination
Los Banos Planning Commission
Approving Agency Role
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.