Concurrence of Modified Solid Waste Facility Permit for Rainbow Disposal Co. Inc. and Rainbow Transfer/Recycling, Inc.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Resources, Recycling and Recovery
- Document Title
- Concurrence of Modified Solid Waste Facility Permit for Rainbow Disposal Co. Inc. and Rainbow Transfer/Recycling, Inc.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Project Applicant
- Rainbow Disposal Co. Inc. and Rainbow Transfer/Recycling, Inc.
- Document Description
- The changes authorized by the issuance of the modified solid waste facility permit include: updates to Transfer Processing Report to accommodate recent upgrades to the facility; and updates to the permit to accommodate the facility updates, revise conditional language for clarification, and remove conditions that are redundant or no longer applicable. There are no changes to the key design parameters.
- Contact Information
P.O. Box 4025
Sacramento, CA 95812-4025
Phone : (916) 341-6201
- Huntington Beach
- Cross Streets
- 17121 Nichols Lane Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- Custodian of Records, CalRecycle, Attn: Legal Office, 1001 I Street, P.O. Box 4025, Sacramento, CA 95812-4025
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2008111073 PDF 580 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.