Oakdale Irrigation District (Water System #5000433) - merger of Improvement District 52 with Rural Water System #1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Oakdale Irrigation District (Water System #5000433) - merger of Improvement District 52 with Rural Water System #1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The water distribution system within Improvement District 52, serving 45 homes, has been replaced. An old 8 inch diameter supply line has been upgraded to a 10 inch line to insure a permanent, portable water supply system that will meet the current water system specifications for fire protection.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
CDPH Stockton District office 31 E. Channel Street
Stockton, CA 95202
Phone : (916) 449-5641
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- This is to advise that the California Department of Public Health has issued a water supply permit ( permit number 03-10-08pa-011) for the above described project on October 30, 2008 and has determined that the project is exempt from the California Environmental Quality Act.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.