Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0334-R3
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Agricultural field/R-1-6 Single Family Residential/ Medium Low Density Residential (8.0 to 13.0 DU/AC)
The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2014-0334-R3, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, Aaron Matz, Imwalle Gardens LLC.
The project will replace an existing 18-inch corrugated metal pipe with a 24-inch corrugated metal pipe or a high-density polyethylene culvert in the same location.
CDFW Bay Delta Region, 7329 Silverado Trail, Napa, CA 94558
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.