Railroad Avenue Station Area Specific Plan Implementation Action: Public Storage Redevelopment Project, AP-18-1315 (RZ)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Pittsburg, City of (City of Pittsburg)
- Document Title
- Railroad Avenue Station Area Specific Plan Implementation Action: Public Storage Redevelopment Project, AP-18-1315 (RZ)
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Project Applicant
- Mark Kennedy, Public Storage, Inc.
- Document Description
- The Railroad Avenue Specific Plan (RASP), adopted by the Pittsburg City Council in 2009, is intended to guide all new development in key subareas located roughly within a 1/2-mile radius of the planned BART station at Railroad Avenue and State Route 4. The RASP established new land use classifications, development policies and guidelines, planned community resources, transportation and circulation improvements, implementation strategies, and phasing recommendations for properties located within the RASP area. See NOD for full details.
- Contact Information
City of Pitsburg Planning Division
65 Civic Avenue
Pittsburg, CA 94565
Phone : (925) 252-6941
- Contra Costa
- Cross Streets
- 525 California Avenue, Pittsburg CA 94565.
- Parcel #
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- City of Pittsburg
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- City of Pittsburg Planning Division, location at 65 Civic Avenue, Pittsburg, CA.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2008102003_SKM_C36819062415570 PDF 2822 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.