Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0017 for Timber Harvest Plan (THP) 1-08-009MEN "South John Smith"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (Cal Fire)
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0017 for Timber Harvest Plan (THP) 1-08-009MEN "South John Smith"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The Deartment of Fish and Game (DFG) is issuing an agreement for ten encroachments: one Class I crossing replacement, four Class II crossings, and two bank stabilization sites.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 836-8675
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Department of Fish and Game
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- Eureka DFG 619 Second Street Eureka, CA 95501
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.