Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement (Agreement) No. R1-08-0324 for Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 1-08-096HUM "GDRCo 56-0703"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (Cal Fire)
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement (Agreement) No. R1-08-0324 for Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 1-08-096HUM "GDRCo 56-0703"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The Department of Fish and Game (DFG) is issuing an agreement for 19 encorachments consisting of installing 12 permanent culverts, four temporary crossings, a rocked ford, excavating a Humboldt crossing and installaing a culvert, and water drafting site.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2076
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- California Department of Fish and Game
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- 619 Second Street Eureka, CA 95501
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.