Greenbriar Lane Drainage Channel Cleanup
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Greenbriar Lane Drainage Channel Cleanup
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- During a large storm event in the winter of 2006, garbage and debris washed down a small drainage channel on this property and flowed onto an adjoining developed parcel. The property owner investigated the source of the debris and discovered that a previous landowner used a portion of the drainage channel to dispose of household wastes and at least two car bodies. The waste disposal area was not visible prior to the storm event because it was buried in the drainage channel and covered with thick vegetation.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2801
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves minor altration in the condition of land, water and vegetation. The project does not requrie removal of scenic trees and the disturbed surface area will be restored.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.