Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0495, Moon Pine Cat-2 Emergency
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0495, Moon Pine Cat-2 Emergency
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves the installation of three permanent culverts along an existing road alignment that was opened for fire emergency operations.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2090
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302 - Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- The road and crossings will be used to access ground for fire salvage.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.