Opportunistic Sand Replenishment Cabrillo Power I LLC ROE (07/08-SD-41)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Opportunistic Sand Replenishment Cabrillo Power I LLC ROE (07/08-SD-41)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consists of Cabrillo Power I LLC, dredging the outer Hadiendo Lagoon as ongoing maintenance of the cooling processes of the Carlsbad Power Plant. Cabrillo will be dredging approximately 500,000 cubic yards of spoils on to the Carlsbad State Beach area, including 30% onto South Beach, 30% onto North Beach, and the balance on the middle beach area. The sand will be pumped onto the beach areas. A Right of Entry Permit is required.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 688-3322
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class: 4g ; Section: 15304 4g
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticiapted. A resource ecologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to natural resources. An archaeologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to cultural resources. Project does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees (class 4).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.