Issuance Of Lake Or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0479 'North Fork Garcia River Project'.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance Of Lake Or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0479 'North Fork Garcia River Project'.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- In the dry streambed, excavate up to 10 test holes approximately 10 feet deep and install 6" diameter vertical perforated pipes to determine the depth to subsurface water. This work would be part of a study to determine the feasibility of removing aggraded streambed material in order to re-establish salmon and steelhead migration between North Fork Garcia River and the Garcia River. Vegetation disturbance will be temporary and confined to 10 young conifers (2 to 12 inches trunk diameter), bushes and other herbaceous vegetation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 964-7683
- Other Location Info
- unincorporated area near Manchester
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- continued: consists of minor alterations to land including minor trenching and backfilling where the surface is restored. This project will result in minor alterations in the condition of the land. There would be no significant adverse impact on the endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects or probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.