Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0487, Robinson Creek Reaining Wall Modification/Reconstruction
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0487, Robinson Creek Reaining Wall Modification/Reconstruction
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Modification and reconstruction of an existing 15-foot-to 17-foot-high retaining wall on the bed and bank of Robinson Creek for the purpose of the bank stabilization. The existing structure consistes of cinder blocks, concrete, cobble/boulders and rebar. Its cobble/boulder base is to be removed and the vertical block wall examined for structural soundness and as neeed reconstructed. The cobble/boulder base will be reinstalled. In addition, id-channel concreet rubble is to be removed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2064
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- section 15301, class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project calls for modification and reconstruction of an existing facility involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond existing. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to Section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project sire that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connect with the effects of past projects, the effect of other current projects, and the effect of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.