Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0291, Construct Vegetated Crib-wall at Road 700, Railroad Gulch Creek, tributary to the Pacific Oce
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0291, Construct Vegetated Crib-wall at Road 700, Railroad Gulch Creek, tributary to the Pacific Oce
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair an eroded section of Road 700 by constructing a vegetated crib-wall composed of redwood logs. Construction methods shall follow the Department of Fish and Game's California Salmonid Stream Habitat Restoration Manual.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Reigion 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project proposes repairing an eroded section of an existing road. This project will result in the repair of an existing structure, located on the same site and result in negligible or no expansion of an existing use. The Project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.