Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0403, Ingley As-Built Single Family Home Project, Humboldt County.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0403, Ingley As-Built Single Family Home Project, Humboldt County.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Construct a landscape wall, install a sewer connection, and plant native riparian species adjacent to an Unnamed Tributary to Martin Slough.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to contruct a landscape wall, install a sewer drain, and plant native riparian species. There will be no removal of healthy, mature, or scenic trees as a result of this project. The Project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.