Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0460, Emergency Erosion Control Plan for Canyon Road Site, Mendocino County.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0460, Emergency Erosion Control Plan for Canyon Road Site, Mendocino County.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves a series of erosion control measures, re-establishment of streams, upgrading stream crossings, removal, compaction, and relocation of fill materials perched above watercourses, and addition of soil stabilization materials.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 836-8675
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15269 (c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is being conducted as an effort to stabilize an actively eroding slope located above a county road and fish-bearing watercourse, in conformance with Clean-Up and Abatement Order by the NCWQCB (R1-2007-0090) and Emergency Erosion Control Plan. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.