Humboldt Co. DPW - Alderpoint Road P.M. 10.0, '05-06 Storm Damage Repair
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Humboldt Co. DPW - Alderpoint Road P.M. 10.0, '05-06 Storm Damage Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- A slipout occurred on Alderpoint Road at Post Mile 10 during the winter storms of 2005-2006. The slipout is approximately 160 feet at its widest point along the roadway and extends approximately 90 feet down the slope below the roadway. An ephemeral stream flows under the roadway through an existing 24-inch diameter and 135-foot long culvert. The culvert was damaged during the slipout and the outlet section separated from the remainder of the culvert The project involves replacing the damaged culvert with a 48-inch diameter high-density polyethylene pipe. An 80 foot wide by 135 foot long area of the roadway and slipout will be excavated to remove the existing culvert. Excavated material will be stockpiled at the project site for use as backfill. The damaged culvert will be removed and the new culvert will be installed in its place. The fill prism will be reconstructed above the new culvert using stockpiled material and the roadway will be repaved with asphalt. Rock slope protection will be added to the culvert outlet.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2801
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- the project involves replacement of a road and culvert in the same location involving negligible or no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.