Dreifuss Site Emergency Erosion Control
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Dreifuss Site Emergency Erosion Control
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Erosion control activities, including regarding, soil compaction, decommissioning of roads, reestablishment of drainage, and revegetation necessary to prevent clear and imminent danger posed from soil movement from the property, which would pose a danger to life, health, property or essential services, including county road located directly below the site and water quality of a creek in Eel River watershed, which provides habitat for endangered steelhead trout and Chinook salmon, and which is also located below the site. Owner of the site has abandoned responsibilities, and work must be completed by winter rains to avoid catastrophic movement of soils from the site.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 543-7128
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The actions being taken are necessary to prevent or mitigate an emergency. The site is unstable and presents a clear and imminent danger to the county road and creek below, which could result in loss of, or damage to, life, health, property or essential public services.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.