Agreement No. 2008-0123-R4 for the Backyard Remodel of the Stanley Residence.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Game #4
- Document Title
- Agreement No. 2008-0123-R4 for the Backyard Remodel of the Stanley Residence.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remove and replace an existing deck and pilings with another deck that is 50-feet long by 36-feet wide. The deck will be attached to pilings that will be constructed of reinforced concrete to a minimum depth of 6-feet below the surface. Riprap will be placed underneath the deck around the pilings to prevent erosion around the pilings. Soil will be temporarily removed on north hillside above river bank to install netting, boulders, and vegetation for soil erosion control. After soil erosion materials are installed, the soil will be moved back to the hillside and compacted. The site will be revegetated with native vegetation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
San Joaquin Valley / Southern Sierra Region 1234 E. Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 243-4014 x 231
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303, Class 3 ; 15304 Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is minor in nature and will have no significant environmental impacts if completed uinder the protective feature included in the Stream Alteration Agreement No. 2008-0123-R4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.