Erreca Safetu Rpadsode Rest Area (SRRA) Multimedia Filter Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 10 (Stockton) (California Department of Transportation, District 10)
- Document Title
- Erreca Safetu Rpadsode Rest Area (SRRA) Multimedia Filter Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- An emergency project to replace the existing multimedia water filters and a 2000 gallon pressurized water tank at the Erreca Safety Roadside Rest Area water filtration plant on northbound interstate 5 in Merced County. Construction would occur on previously disturbed areas within Caltrans right of way. The scope of work includes replacing all four units (three water filters and one tank) and all associated plumbing. No soil would be disturbed as all work is above ground on existing concrete.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 10
1976 E. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 942-6045
- Other Location Info
- Southwest of the City of Los Banos
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- 21080(b)(4); 15269(b)(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Emergency repairs to publicly or privately owned service facilities necessary to maintain service essential to the public health, safety or welfare.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.