Sediment Removal at Gravelly Ford Gaging Station
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley)
- Document Title
- Sediment Removal at Gravelly Ford Gaging Station
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The applicant proposes to place sandbags across forty feet of the main channel of the San Joaquin river in order to direct water flow past the gagging station and clear out accumulated sediment that is interfering with accurate flow measures.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley)
1685 E Street
Fresno, CA 93706
Phone : (559) 445-5919
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is categorically exempt pursuant to California Code of Regulations (CCR): 15301, Existing Facilities, as the project consists of the repair of an existing structure involving no expansion of use, at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.