Camp Host Site - Outdoor School
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Camp Host Site - Outdoor School
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install camp host trailer pad with electrical, water, propane and sewer hook-ups near the maintenance building at the Cuyamaca Outdoor School at Cuyamaca Rancho State Park. Trailer pad will be located on an existing cement pad. Trenches will be dug for the following utility connections: 150' electrical from the maintenance building, 62' water from the maintenance building. 170' sewer from the septic line across the access road, propane 20' from the propane tanks.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (760) 767-4315
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303 - Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the construction and location of limited numbers of new, small facilities or structures and is included as "camp host sites" in DPR's list of excluded activities in accordance with CCR Section 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.