Agreement 2008-0021-R4; District 5 Routine Maintenance Agreement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Game #4
- Document Title
- Agreement 2008-0021-R4; District 5 Routine Maintenance Agreement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Various routine maintenance activities including removal of debris and obstructions to the extent that these obstructions reduce capacity, removal of silt, sand or sediment when water way is dry, vegetation control within 50 feet existing facility, minor repairs to existing facilities, riprap replenishment, culvert maintenance, and test boring for geotechnical sampling and cultural investigations provided such work does not cause a significant adverse affect to fish and wildlife resource.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
San Joaquin Valley / Southern Sierra Region 1234 E. Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 243-4017 x225
- Monterey San Benito San Luis Obispo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Work will be done only where there is already an existing structure and the maintenance work will not result in an expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of determination or (in the case of test boring) where there is no possibility that the activity may have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.