Install Data Collection Equipment
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Install Data Collection Equipment
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) proposes a project to install data collection equipment within the highway right-of-way on Interstate 5 in Tehama County at three locations. The purpose of the project is to collect storm water quality data from three locations with different data collection equipment will consist of the following: A section of PVC pipe 6-inches in diameter will be used to create a gutter to collect sotrm water run-off from the traveled way. A 90-degree slot will be removed from the pipe longitudinally to create a 270-degree section of gutter. The PVC gutter will be installed along the edge of pavement with the open edge at grade with the pavement.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive PO Box 496073
Redding, CA 96049-6073
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306 - Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in any significant impacts to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.