Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0302, Fieldbrook Road Shoulder Widening Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0302, Fieldbrook Road Shoulder Widening Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Construct rock energy dissipaters adjacent to North Fork Anker Creek (Station 17 + 75), install a rock energy dissipater adjacent to South Fork Anker Creek (Station 23 + 00), and construct a rock armor weir at the outlet of a constructed wetland ditch on the streambank of an Unnamed Tributary to Lindsay Creek (Station 47 + 75).
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1 (c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to widen an existing road to improve safety for pedestrain, bicycles, bicyclists, and motorists. There will be no expansion of use in connection with the project.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.