Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0190, Smith River Renner Diesel Spill
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0190, Smith River Renner Diesel Spill
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Cleanup of all diesel fuel, restore the natural gravel bar slope within the remediation area, and revegetate native riparian vegetation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
- Del Norte
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15330 - Class 30
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will prevent the release of a hazardous substance. There would be no significant adverse impacts on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to Section 15065.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.