Tehama Wildlife Area - Ishi Road (Paynes Crossing)/Antelope Creek Crossing Repair
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Tehama Wildlife Area - Ishi Road (Paynes Crossing)/Antelope Creek Crossing Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to repair the undercutting of the Paynes Crossing on Antelope Creek by placing rock underneath the structure. This project is needed to allow water to flow over the crossing allowing the safe passage of fish and public safety.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-5789
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will have no significant negative effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.