Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0312, Cottonwood Creek, Tributary to Goose Lake
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0312, Cottonwood Creek, Tributary to Goose Lake
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project will replace an existing 48" diameter corrugated metal pipe culvert with a 12' wide reinforced concrete box culvert and construct five boulder weirs downstream to reduce flooding and improve fish passage.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2281
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.