Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0135, Noyo River Bank Vegetation Restroation Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0135, Noyo River Bank Vegetation Restroation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project Consists of a single encroachment which will involve the removal of non-native pampas grass, application of soil stabilization measures, and replanting with native vegetation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 836-8675
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 153330-Class 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project proposes to remove non-native and invasive vegetation and restoration of native species from the banks of a fish-bearing watercourse.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.