Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0406, Fogg Gulch Dam
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0406, Fogg Gulch Dam
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes the construction of an earthen dam on Fogg Gulch. Specific work shall include the placement of approximately 23,600 cubic yards of fill for creation of the structure, installation of an outlet pipe nd control valve, and construction of dual spillways and placement of rock slop protection.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2306
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.