Water Storage Replacement Project, Desert Research and Extension Center
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- University of California, Davis
- Document Title
- Water Storage Replacement Project, Desert Research and Extension Center
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- UC Agriculture and Natural Resources proposes to replace eight underground water cisterns with an aboveground water storage tank. A replacement will be more efficient than the expected on-going and extensive maintenance efforts for the cisterns. The underground cisterns will be removed and the new tank will be sited on the same site as the cisterns. The project will not expand water storage or consumption and no offsite utility work is needed to support the proposed project.
- Contact Information
University of California, Agriculture and Natural Resources
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616
Phone : (530) 752-2432
- Other Location Info
- near El Centro - unincorporated area
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This exemption applies to the replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities an is applicable to the proposed project because the project is a facility replacement project.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.