San Joaquin Valley Unified Air Pollution Control District: Clarifications Regarding the 2004 Extreme Ozone Attainment Demonstration Plan
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
- Document Title
- San Joaquin Valley Unified Air Pollution Control District: Clarifications Regarding the 2004 Extreme Ozone Attainment Demonstration Plan
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- These clarifications account for data and policies that were not available when the 1-hour ozone plan was adopted in 2004. These clarifications will provide EPA with the necessary documentation and clarification to tke final action on the 2004 1-hour plan.
- Contact Information
San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
1990 E. Gettysburg Avenue
Fresno, CA 93726
Phone : (559) 230-5800
- Fresno Kern Kings Madera Merced San Joaquin
- Other Location Info
- All cities within the San Joaquin Valley Air Basin (SJVAB)
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is a clarification to an existing District Plan.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.