Doton's Cove Trail Phase II Accessibility Improvements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Doton's Cove Trail Phase II Accessibility Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Improve the existing Doton's Cove Trail and associated facilities at Folsom Lake State Recreation Area to meet accessibility requirements as stated in the California State Parks Accessibility Guidelines. Project work includes: *Pave and stripe one gravel parking space and re-paving two existing accessible parking spaces to reduce slope. *Re-route approximately 175 feet of trail to decrease the trail slope and install 12-foot long puncheon to cross a drainage.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 988-0205
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15303 - Class 1 & 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair, maintenance, and minor alteration of existing public facilities and topographic features involving no expansion of use beyond current levels.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.