Chevron Pipeline Replacement and Support Installation, Agreement No. 2007-0117-R4
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Game #4
- Document Title
- Chevron Pipeline Replacement and Support Installation, Agreement No. 2007-0117-R4
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace a portion of the existing aboveground 18G to 27G 16-inch crude oil line with a new 8-inch pipeline and install a new concrete pipeline support along the abouveground 8-inch pipeline within the intermittent streambed. The project will result in construction activities within an approximately 30 by 60 foot section of the stream. The resulting pipeline support will be approximately 3 feet in diameter, or an area of 7.1 square feet. Work will occur when the ephemeral stream is dry, and disturbed areas will be recontoured and revegetated.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
San Joaquin Valley / Southern Sierra Region 1234 E. Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 243-4014
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301(b), 15304 (f) - Class 1&4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project is minor in nature and will have no significant environmental impacts if completed under the protective features included in the Stream Alteration Agreement No. 2008-0113-R4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.