Homeowner Project: Kirk Culverts
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Homeowner Project: Kirk Culverts
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will place three 30-inch diameter side by side culverts and compacted gravel base in Grasshopper Slough to support a gravel road providing vehicle access for the landowner from Monarch Trail over the drainage.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (916) 358-4353
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor private alterations in the condition of land, water and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry and agricultural purposes. The placement of the culverts and driveway is a minor alteration to the landowner's private land. No trees will be removed. No special circumstances exist that create a reasonable possibility that the activities may have a significant adverse impact on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.