Mott Training Center Audio/Video Conduit Installation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Mott Training Center Audio/Video Conduit Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install conduits and floor recessed boxes from the audio/video rooms to the adjacent podiums in the Whitehead and Madrone classrooms at Wm. Penn Mott Jr. Training Center which is located at Asimolar State Beach and Conference Grounds to eliminate a safety and tripping hazard.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (831) 649-2980
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of minor alteration of existing structures or facilities, involving negligible or no expansion of an existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.