Issuance of a Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0444, Red Flat Biomass
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of a Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0444, Red Flat Biomass
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves the excavation of fill material from a failed culvert crossing and the installation of a permanent rocked ford. The crossing will be used to access ground for biomassing fuelwood.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2090
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.