Mad River Bluff, Streambank Protection Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Mad River Bluff, Streambank Protection Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Mad River streambank was damaged by high flows during a severe 2005/2006 strom event that was declared a disaster. Substantial erosion and retreat of the adjacent bluff face occurred. The top of the bluff is currently within 15 feet of a single family residence and is very close to several other residences and public infrastructure. The project is designed to improve the erosion habitat, riparian habatit, and water quality benefits.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2801
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- 15269(b)(c); 21080(b)(4)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves specific actions necessary to prevent and mitigate an emergency situation.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.