Folsom Plan Area Specific Plan (FPASP) - Russell Ranch Phase 3 (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0198-0011-R2).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Folsom, City of (City of Folsom)
- Document Title
- Folsom Plan Area Specific Plan (FPASP) - Russell Ranch Phase 3 (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0198-0011-R2).
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Project Applicant
- City of Folsom
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (Department) has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2012-0198-0011-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, The New Home Company, as represented by Alan Douglas. The Russell Ranch Phase 3 Project is located within the FPASP area and consists of a mixed-use development of 199. 7 acres. Authorized activities under the sub-notification include: grading to fill aquatic habitat.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
1701 Nimbus Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2384
- Other Location Info
- The project is located south of Highway 50, north of White Rock Road, east of Prairie City Road, and west of the El Dorado County line, in Sacramento County, California.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The final environmental impact report prepared for the project is available to the general public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. The Department's record of project approval as Responsible Agency is available at the Department's regional office.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2008092051_2012-0198-0011 PDF 351 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.